You can use On-Screen Keyboards, in the event that the keyboard you have on your computer is not working or is not functioning. The following are the steps required to Enable On-screen Keyboard for Windows 10.
On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 10
The On-Screen Keyboard, which is included on Windows 10 is a full interactive keyboard that displays on the computer’s screen.
Windows On-Screen keyboard includes all the keys that are they are on the actual keyboard. It can be controlled using the Mouse as well as a Trackpad to press these virtual keys.
The On-Screen Keyboard isn’t the same as a Touch Screen Keyboard, which is intended to be used on Touch-Screen computers. It cannot be controlled by a mouse or Trackpad.
On-Screen Keyboard can be added to the Touch-Screen Keyboard. There are a variety of ways to enable On-Screen Keyboards in Windows 10.
1. How to Enable On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 10
The easiest way to turn on On-Screen Keyboards on your PC is to go through Settings Menu. Settings Menu.
1. Open Settings > select the Ease access option. Access option.
2. On the next screen, select Keyboard in the left-hand pane. In the right-hand pane, turn on the option to display On-Screen Keyboard.
2. Enable On-Screen Keyboard at Start up
If the keyboard of your PC is having issues, you can create the On-Screen Keyboard open when you Startup.
1. Type Control Panel in the search bar, and select Control Panel’s desktop application within the results of your search.
2. On Control Panel Screen, ensure you are in Category View and select the Easy to Access option.
3. On the next screen, click on the Ease of Access Center.
4. On Ease of Access Center, scroll down , and click on the Use Computer Without a Mouse or Keyboard hyperlink that is under the “Explore all Settings” section.
5. On the next screen, choose the Use On-Screen Keyboard > click Apply and then OK in order to store this option to your PC.
Following this, you’ll always have the On-Screen Keyboard to you, once the computer is running.
3. Enable On-Screen Keyboard on Login Screen
The On-screen Keyboard that is available at the Login screen may be useful in case you’re worried about the likelihood of being not able to log in to your computer because of the keyboard’s inability to function.
1. Open Control Panel Click on Ease Of Access, then Ease of Access.
2. On Ease of Access Center, click the Change Sign-in Settings.
3. On the next screen, click the to type Without the Keyboard option in the “At Sign-in” column.
4. Click on Apply and then OK in order to save the setting to your computer (See the image above).
Following this, you’ll be able to see the On-Screen Keyboard is available to use on the Login Screen.