In default settings, Snapchat shares your stories with all of your Friends. If you don’t like this option you can Block Someone From Your Snapchat Story. The following are the steps needed to remove individuals from viewing the Snapchat story.
Block someone from your Snapchat Story
The Story feature of Snapchat is a fantastic opportunity to share what’s happening in your life through Photos. But, there’s always someone or a set of individuals that you don’t wish to be able to view everything you publish on Snapchat.
For instance, it could be your mom or supervisor, your workplace colleague, or even someone who you don’t necessarily wish to share everything you post on Snapchat.
In these situations, Snapchat allows you to restrict certain people from seeing your Story. The benefit of the feature is individuals you block from viewing the content of your Snapchat Story won’t even know that they’ve been shut out.
Steps to Block Someone from Your Snapchat Story
Follow these steps to prevent Your Snapchat Story from being seen by someone else. Snapchat Story
1. Open the Snapchat App on your iPhone or Android Phone.
2. Next, tap on the Snapchat Ghost icon located at the upper-left corner of your screen.
3. On the next screen, tap the Gear icon that is located in the top-right corner on your screen.
4. On the Settings screen, scroll to the “Who is able to” …” section” and tap My Story. My Story.
5. On the next screen, click at the Custom option.
6. On the next screen, you’ll be able to view the list of you Friends who are on Snapchat. To exclude someone From Your Snapchat Story, just tap the small box that is next to the user’s Name (so that it displays the red cross).
If you find that there are more users that you want to block, you can prevent people from viewing you Snapchat story by clicking the tiny box beside their names.
As we mentioned earlier, the Contacts who you’ve prevented from viewing the content of your Snapchat Story won’t be able to discern that they’ve been blocked. They will be able to contact you just like the rest of us.